Tuesday 20 February 2007

Just not funny

So this happy and content thing is all very well but it is making me quite dull. I have nothing witty, ascerbic or entertaining to write anymore. Life is a bloody bowl of cherries god damn it. My life now consists of working 3 days a week doing something I have been doing for years and getting paid about the same amount of money for when I was doing a 5 day week working a 12 hour day. I am unable to write up the stuff about the ex spouse and why I left as I am not remotely biter about it (what goes around ALWAYS comes around). I have all these excellent gossipy stories I could tell but actually if I write them then the skeletons might attack someone and my bowl of cherries might start to rot. Oh my god I am now talking in analogies! With exclamation marks! Why would my children want to read this. Today I typed up an interview with the director of medicine for the deanship of Warwick -, then I wenbt home and cooked the boyf's dinner and ironed his shirts and was happy to do so. Yeuch. I could give up the prozac which might help with the prosaic but then I might also kill my very nice boyf (the latent bitch who wants her own way is still in there - just latent of course).

I really must go and find something to bitch about - nice blogs aren't funny.

No comments: